By visiting this page, you agree to these privacy policies. Aiga Fridrihsone, registration number: 23078012653, legal address: Rīgas iela 55, Salaspils, LV-2121 (hereinafter – KRISTIBAM.LV) has undertaken the obligation to protect customers’ privacy.
1. Personal data processing Manager: “LV”, (hereinafter – KRISTIBAM.LV), registration number 23078012653, legal address: Rīgas iela 55, Salspils, LV-2121 website address: www.kristibam.lv.
3. Applicable law: Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (27 April 2016).
4. LV is entitled to process the following personal data:
- Providing contact information (name, surname, personal identification number, delivery address, declared residence address, telephone number and e-mail address) on our website or office;
- Communication data – e-mail, letter or telephone number – related to the Client’s communication with KRISTIBAM.LV;
5. Basis for processing the Client’s personal data:
- Customer’s consent – The customer, as a personal data subject, consents to the collection and processing of personal data for certain purposes
- Execution of customer orders and execution of a transaction – in order for KRISTIBAM.LV to execute a customer order, it must collect and process certain personal data that is collected during or before the preparation of the order.
- KRISTIBAM.LV legitimate interests – the right to process the Client’s personal data to the extent that it is objectively necessary.
6. KRISTIBAM.LV obtains the Client’s personal data when the Client:
- Purchases products or services in KRISTIBAM.LV workshop or online store, performing Customer identification;
- Ask for a product or service offer or contact KRISTIBAM.LV in connection with a complaint or request for information, identifying the Customer;
- Participates in competitions, lotteries or surveys;
- It is filmed with KRISTIBAM.LV video surveillance equipment in KRISTIBAM.LV office.
7. Transfer of the Customer’s personal data to third parties
- For delivery of goods – name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, delivery address.
- KRISTIBAM.LV is obliged to provide information on personal data to law enforcement institutions, courts or other state and local government institutions, if it follows from regulatory enactments or a request for information from the relevant institution.
- KRISTIBAM.LV will issue the Client’s personal data only in the necessary and sufficient amount in accordance with the requirements of regulatory enactments and the objective circumstances of the specific situation.
8. Data security and data correction
- All personal data of clients that have become known on the KRISTIBAM.LV website or during the visit to the office are considered confidential information. KRISTIBAM.LV takes all possible security measures (administrative, technical and physical) to protect customers’ personal data.
- Kristibam.lv does not take responsibility for any unauthorized access to personal data and / or loss of personal data, if it does not depend on KRISTIBAM.LV, for example, due to the Customer’s fault and / or negligence.